So you now have your:
- Source Document
- Print Out
- Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate
Here are the steps for writing to the Registrar General:
- Letter to Registrar General Australia 9.10.13 Master
- Letter to Registrar General New Zealand 9.10.13. Master
- Letter 2 to Registrar General 16.10.13 Master
- Amend the letter to suit your situation
- Create the Stamp Specimen [above] and overlay it over the birth certificate. You deceased estate name is CAPS FIRST AND SECOND NAME. Your registration number is your birth certificate number. You Debtor number is your birth certificate number. Value is $Unlimited. Authorized Agent is your first and second name in lower case. Copyright is your CAPS FIRST AND SECOND NAME and then year of birth.
- Attach the Original Copy of your Birth Certificate (not a photocopy)
- Print and complete the IR 401 Form (NZ Only) and attached that as well https://www.ird.govt.nz/resources/9/b/9bca96804ef9c19fb3a6f3b6c72de7d5/ir401.PDF For information on this form read https://www.ird.govt.nz/forms-guides/title/forms-e/ir401-form-executive-office-holder.html
- Only use registered post
- Keep a copy of the letter and copy of the birth certificate
IMPORTANT: Internal Affairs are trying their best to stop people from depositing. They are quoting Section 52 “provides for when a death certificate issued outside New Zealand may be deposited with the Registrar General”. Key word ‘may’.
We have amended the letter stating the following: “Please be advised that under Section 52 of the Act, that (4) Registrar-General shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any death certificate deposited under this section nor for the truth of any information contained in any such death certificate. 5(c) stating that the Registrar-General is not responsible for the authenticity of that death certificate nor for the truth of any information contained in that death certificate.” It is requested that you ACCEPT IT FOR DEPOSIT and record the information contained in it.
If this is again rejected, we then advise that you re-send to the Attorney General and Justice Department in your State and Country.
You need to understand that some letters are being accepted and some aren’t. The government will keep moving the post, so be creative and pushy in your attempts to get your ‘birth certificate’ deposited. If you do not receive a response in 7 days, it is unrebutted, accepted and honored. If it is not returned, then is has been deposited, accepted. You can then put a watermark over the copy of birth certificate stating ‘deceased estate’ ‘unrebutted, accepted and honored’.
The Exodus Team are not responsible for the actions of the insubordinate [de facto] government, so you need to push forward, until it is accepted. Please forward us your story once you have completed the process.
Further Information on Deposit with Registrar General
ORIGINAL DEED AND PROBATE
Further information on Personal Identity, Original Deed and Probate Information (We may need to also request the original deed given under probate). I highly suggest you look into retrieving your Probate Files as this may be the key to accessing you encumbrances off the probated Birth Deaths and Marriages Source Document and Birth Certificate.
Letter Template Letter to Supreme Court PROBATE Template
SECURED PARTY – PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS
It’s not over yet…….
Time to sit down and start getting all your financials in order. You need to go over all your personal documentation, including; every registration, bill, insurance, mortgage, loan, fines etc documents in your name. Start consolidating everything that has your name on it and all the registration numbers. You need to create your Financing Statement and do a UCC1. You need to protect your interests and become a secured party. Go to page 284 of the Redemption-Manual (1).
Remember this was never meant to be easy. You need to detach yourself from the matrix and protect your interests at the same time,
BIRTH CERTIFICATE INFORMATION
You are a product of Maritime Admiralty Law [Banking]. You need to learn about being berthed, coming down the berth canal, out of your mothers water. You are a Maritime Admiralty product. Born at sea and then you are berthed to the dock.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE – NEED TO KNOW THIS
Once you have completed these steps, email all the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Source Document
- Copy of Print Out
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Letter to Registrar General
Here is a Copy of the Letter from REGISTRAR GENERAL October 2013
You will see just how insubordinate they are, as they have not made mention of the deposit of the birth certificate.
They have not made mention of ‘closing of all accounts’ associated with the birth certificate.
*Please Note: Some people are being informed that they have written to the wrong person and/or department. If this is your case, please send your Deposit to the Registrar General, Births Deaths and Marriages, Department of Attorney General and Justice in you State Country. This is happening to some and not others.
*Please Note: For those who have not requested that their Birth Certificate Account be Closed Off, here is a letter to instruct the Registrar General to do so Letter to Registrar General NZ Close off all accounts Template
Go to Step 4.